Monday, November 8, 2010

Flo-Rida ain't no walk in the park!

Ok ya'll. It's effing cold. I know, i know. Stop whining..you live in Florida...the land of no snow. But you guys...its like 60 inside my house. Bbbbrrr! David had on long underwear yesterday? He's a total pansy, i know...but still.

I'm on the night shift now and finally off orientation, so I'm back in the swing of things. The job is going good so far! David and I are house hunting and having lots of trouble. Part of the reason we moved is to snatch up some of the cheap real estate. There are lots of places to choose from, but nothing that pulls my heart strings yet. We are looking again tonight. Also, everything is a short sale...meaning we'd have to wait months for the bank to accept..or deny...our offer. Blah!

I'm making pot roast with root vegetable in the crock pot today. Personally, I could live without the meat...but I have one of those "meat-n-potatoes" kinda men. But it sounds delicious for a chilly day...which is it...topping out at a frigid 70 degrees. hahaha! Sorry guys...had to toss one in! 

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Dude. You're blog is seriously lacking.