Anyway, the local testing site is WAY out in Speedway in the most deserted strip mall around. It's an H&R block. When you walk in, it's really dark and there's only one lady there. She was vacuuming when I arrived. Uh..weird. She took my ID and led me to the computer testing room, where a HUGE dude in overalls and a massive beard was testing. For what? I dunno. Ha! Then you take the test and have 3 hours, I think, to finish. I was always the first one done with all my tests in nursing school, so it only took me an hour. Then, your results print up front to vacuum lady. Nice.
If any of you are planning to take the test soon, I recommend the Pass CCRN book and CD. The book is nearly worthless (a decent reference if ya need one along the way), but the CD is killer. Several of the questions were nearly word for word on the actual exam. The only draw back with this material is it's outdated now that the test has changed. Still worth the money.
Other than that, I've been working outside in my garden/yard and enjoying the great weather (with the exception of this last week of rain! Ugh!) We're still finishing up some small projects around the house and hope to have it on the market by the end of June! We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment