David and I recently subscribed to Netflix and have been on a documentary kick lately. (Feel free to make jokes..) Anyway, so far I've watched The Business of Being Born, which was awesome! I learned alot AND it made me feel like the things I believe in are for good reason!This week we watched Food Inc. This movie dicussed the food industry and how it effects your health. I've been an organic believer for years now and have had a pretty hard time convincing David, BUT after this movie...he's a bigger hippy than me! Although organic and local foods do tend to cost a little more, I think the savings in health care costs later will more than make up for it. Not to mention ridding your body of all the "extra" crap we find in our processed foods, making you feel better, with more energy! Let's face it, we're all after a little more energy!
Homework assignment my faithful blog readers! Watch Food Inc. and let me know the changes you've made in the way you eat and where you shop for groceries! My suggestion for anyone in the Indianapolis area...check out Trader's Point Creamery in Zionsville! They run a creamery and restaurant from grass fed, antibiotic free, clone free cows! You can also get fresh beef there!!
Good luck and happy eating!
Good luck and happy eating!
No comments:
Post a Comment