Don't be appalled...but we have a BAD habit of letting our two large dogs sleep with us...in the bed. I know, i know...how could I!? We...and by "we" I mean me...treat our dogs like our children. We're also pretty bad at keeping the doggie discipline consistent. We basically discipline them at our convenience! Ooops! No kids for us!
This week we finally spent our Macy's gift cards and purchased a new down comforter! (FYI..it's like sleeping on a cloud!) The new bedding prompted our desperate need to keep our dogs off the bed. Our five year old husky, Madok, has slept with us since birth and is having a rough time with all the changes. In short...he's pissed to the max!
Today is day 3 of our little pup intervention. So far, with the exception of the occasional back-talk from Madok (anyone who owns a husky will know this isn't an exageration), it's been going pretty well. The trick? I gave him our old down comforter for a doggie bed. Seriously...luxury living for this kid? Yep...I'm THAT girl! Also, locking them out of the bedroom has been a nice deterrent!
The positives? I have to change/wash the sheets less and I wake up with no husky hair in my face! The negatives? No more spooning with my pups! :( We'll keep on keepin'on and hope for the best!!!
1 comment:
Keep Strong! Muah!
Post a Comment